It’s that time of the year again! As we count down to Christmas, we made a reindeer antlers headband to add the festive cheer. Plus, it keeps the children busy on a rainy day. 🙂
This is a really simple activity and it’s easy to clean up afterwards. Here’s how to make the reindeer antlers headband:
- A4 cardboard
- 1 sturdy hairband
- 2 pipe cleaners
- Glitter glue and any other decorations
- Draw reindeer antlers on the cardboard.
- Cut out the reindeer antlers.
- Decorate your reindeer antlers in any way you wish. We decorated ours with red glitter glue.
- Tape the reindeer antlers to the pipe cleaners. Add more tape to the back of the antlers so that it doesn’t droop.
- Secure the pipe cleaners to the hairband.
- Parade your reindeer antlers headband!
Apart from the reindeer craft, why not try some of our last-minute Christmas decorations?
Our family have been counting down the days to Christmas with our Jesse Tree calendar, making gift tags for friends and families, and reading the nativity story.
What have your family been doing this advent?
Amidst the craziness and to-dos, let’s not forget what Christmas is all about.
Jesus is the saviour God promised.
From our family to yours, have a blessed Christmas! 😀