Today, I received a pleasant surprise from mummyshymz. She has kindly nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much for the nomination! I am happy to have “met” a fellow Singaporean mother through the blogging community, and enjoy reading the awesome stuff you do with G and C.
As this is my first award, I was totally clueless how these things work. So taking my cue from fellow bloggers who have received this nomination, here are seven random facts about me:
- I occasionally buy my shoes from the children’s department, especially when I can’t fit into a particular brand’s “adult” size.
- I was in the school choir during my secondary school days (13-16 years old), and later continued to be in the church choir until I was 21.
- I enjoy listening to K-pop and J-pop although, nearly half the time, I have absolutely no idea what they are singing about.
- Ironing is therapeutic for me as it allows me to think about every other stuff while I iron.
- I have not seen snow (besides those shown on the television).
- When I have no idea what to eat, I eat wanton noodles.
- My favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate.
Now for my nominations. These are blogs that I’ve found inspiration, encouragement and ideas from:
To you who have been reading my posts, thank you for joining me on this journey.